New Service Request

Welcome to the Bona Vista Water Improvement District Community.  If you are a new homeowner, you will need to fill out a Residential Service Application.  You are always welcome to come visit us in the office, or you can print the application out by clicking here.  Once the form is completed you can submit it to us electronically.  If you are renting, please call the office for service.  We look forward to serving you water needs.